MD, PhD, Assoc. Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Born 22nd December 1951 in Ljubljana, finished Medical Faculty in Ljubljana in 1977.
Working from February 1979 in Ljubljana Community Health Center, Ljubljana (Slovenia) as a GP and from 21/01/1991 as a specialist in general practice . 23/11/2006 defended PhD thesis.
From 1994 assistant, from 2000 assoc. professor and researcher at the Department of Family Medicine, Medical Faculty, University of Ljubljana.
- teaching pedagogically from 1994 on, being also as a trainer and mentor to students and trainees, conducting seminars and workshops in family medicine
- active in the field of prevention in primary health care (member of CINDI Slovenia since 1990), regional authorized doctor for prevention in general and family medicine
- active in the field of quality assurance in general / family medicine, Head of the Quality Working Group at the Association of General / Family Medicine Doctors in Europe (UEMO)
- active in postgraduate education of doctors in Slovenia (head of three modules in family medicine specialist training), 1993 to 2008 co-leader of the working group for specialization in the Association of General / Family Medicine Doctors in Europe (UEMO)
- active participant from the first course on of International Janko Kersnik EURACT Bled Course.